Contest preparation coaching: Bodybuilding, Figure, Fitness, Bikini, Physique, Classic Physique.
Request more information about, contest prep seminar and coaching. Fill out the form below.
2 hour FREE Intro to competing seminar 9am – 11am (an overview of the elements of contest preparation) Free seminar outlining the various aspects of competing in a: Bodybuilding, Figure, Fitness, Bikini, Physique, Classic Physique competition. Click Here to REGISTER NOW
- DATE: Sun, MARCH 26th 2017
- TIME: 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- LOCATION: Summit Fitness, 905 Harvey Rd B, Auburn, WA 98002
- What are all the elements of contest preparation?
- What class should you do?
- What resources are available to me?
- What are the various contacts and experts in the NW that can assist me and the differences?
- events / promoters
- diet / nutrition
- contest prep coaches
- contest tanning
- What are the various expenses involved with competing?
- How much time do I need?
4 hour Contest Prep seminar 12:00 – 4 pm (A deeper look into what is takes to do well at competition) $49.99 Click Here to REGISTER NOW
This seminar will give you knowledge, incite and a new perspective on many elements relevant to physique type competition preparation. It is my intention that with this new gained wisdom, you will have a broader based understanding with more depth to better manage your bodies in a safe predictable manner.
- DATE: Sun, MARCH 26th 2017
- TIME: Noon – 4:00 pm
- LOCATION: Summit Fitness, 905 Harvey Rd B, Auburn, WA 98002
- Exercise program design & monitor
- Posing, elements of competing, hiding weakness, showcase strength
- Peaking for the show….final weeks, final week, final days, day of competition, (diet, training program)
- Optimal: 4-5 mo pre contest, & 1-2 mo post contest diet coaching. No less than 3 months unless we talk about it and approved. No discounts for less prep time, its actually more work on both of our parts.Learn skills and various tools to properly assess and make an unbiased self evaluation of the changes you will need to make in your physique to be contest ready.
- Manage your off season diet and training with the purpose of optimizing organ functions, hormone balances and in turn muscular gains and fat loss.
- Set yourself up for a successful pre-contest diet that empowers you with the knowledge and ability to effectively manage sticking points. Learn multiple interventions to break through these sticking points.
- What should you be doing 6 weeks out? 3, 2 & 1 week out, as well as the day of the show.
- Learn what you should be doing that last days of contest prep in terms of diet, training, and hydration.
- Following the contest you should be able to properly asses many metabolic functions and have a systematic plan to restore any imbalances and deficiencies.
- Design weight training & cardio vascular training programs to coincide with various phases of your diet.
- Posing tips and guidance
- Learn how to peak right every time without the use of diuretics and dramatic fluid shifts, drastic and unsafe, electrolyte imbalances.
- Take the guess work out of “Carb loading”
$599 Personal Contest Preparation Coach. (Paid in full) Up to six months. Click Here to REGISTER NOW
All inclusive Contest Prep coaching package. Up to six months coaching: Assessment, goal evaluation, custom meal plan, custom resistance training plan, custom cardio plan, posing guidance, custom peaking guidance, weekly assessments, consultations & updates, available for daily questions via phone, text, email. $599.00
- Silver Member – Twice a month (every other week) personal evaluation/update phone consult (up to 60 min) ($99.99 for each month.) $99.99
- Gold Member (Contest Prep – Monthly payments) – four times a month (weekly) personal evaluation/update phone consult (up to 60 min) ($199.99 for each month.) $199.99
NW Fitness Magazine presents
NW Fit Club
Get Fit with Jeremy Williams
“The Hollywood Corn Diet”
Fitness Coaching from NW Fitness Expert Jeremy Williams to help get you in shape
Transform your body
Optimize your metabolism
Revitalize your energy levels to feel amazing both physically, mentally & emotionally.
Daily Program updates via email with info & videos from Jeremy Williams to guide you to success:
Balancing a fitness lifestyle
About Jeremy Williams
Jeremy Williams is a public speaker and educator in the field of nutrition, training, and competition preparation for physique type contests as well as a variety of other athletic specialties. Jeremy shares unique perceptions based on knowledge and experience he has gained from a variety of platforms. His passion for bodybuilding at the age of 8 led him to begin as a dedicated competitive bodybuilder by the time he was 12. Over the years he studied the success traits and principles of those who have mastered the ability to take control of their physique. Jeremy has assumed many rolls in the realm of bodybuilding, from a competitor, to coach, judge, and promoter of the N.P.C WA State bodybuilding, Figure, Physique, Championship. Following high school this passion for fitness led him toward the study of nutrition. Jeremy’s compassion and desire to truly help others, directed him toward becoming and EMT and Firefighter. It was here in the world of emergency medicine, a new passion developed. Jeremy became a Paramedic and then onto an Anesthesia Technician at the University of Washington Medical Center.
“I have had the unique privilege to be a part of many peoples: best, worst and unfortunately last day on earth. I have had the opportunity to work on a medical team of some of the most brilliant medical professionals conducting a vast amount of medical research and development at a large prestigious medical center. This has given me a very unique filter that I now am able to look through and provide something very unique. My passion now lies in sharing with others how to prolong the ” quantity of quality life” though effectively managing your own health and fitness with intelligent lifestyle choices that impact all of us in varying degrees. I believe that most people have a good idea of what they should be doing but they just are not doing it. The true key and “secrete to success” is balance and constancy of the basics that most people truly already know. I provide information to back up what you already know, until you have enough leverage within yourself, to just do it. Believe in yourself, strive for consistency with balance and don’t get discouraged to the point of quitting. From my experience, statistically speaking, many are likely to have a bad day and fall off course. It happens to the most everyone. Champions recognize it and pull themselves back on course and don’t quite! Learn from your downfalls as this is where you gain true wisdom and strength.”
- Bodybuilding Competitor Since 1990.
- Competed in over 75 bodybuilding Competitions Starting in 1990 at age 12
- N.P.C WA Ironman lt-Heavy & Overall Champion
- Evergreen State Heavyweight Champion
- ABA Drug Free Free World Championship, Teen Champion
- NPC Teen National Runner-up
- NW Junior Champion
- Best Poser Awards
- Many other Competitions
- Contest prep coach to professional & amateur athletes
- National Physique Committee Judge (N.P.C)
- Event Promoter-Williams Productions www.WilliamsProductions.com
- Promoter – WA State Health Fitness Beauty EXPO.
- Event Promoter – N.P.C WA State Open Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, Bikini, Physique, Championship National Qualifier (N.P.C) since 2003.
- Speaker/demonstrator at various seminars & workshops.
- Anesthesia Technician
- Many certifications in the area of emergency medicine & healthcare.
- Owner/Publisher NW Fitness Magazine.
- Creator/Owner Altered Image Supplements.
- PARAMEDIC. NREMTP. National Registry Emergency Medical Technicians. (N.R.E.M.T)
- Emergency Medical Technician. EMT-B National Registry Emergency Medical Technicians. (N.R.E.M.T)
- Certified Anesthesia Technician. American Society of Anesthesia Technologists & Technicians (A.S.A.T.T).
- Medical Assistant Phlebotomist Certification, Washington State Department of Health
- Health Care Assistant Certification, Washington State Department of Health
- University of Washington Medical Center C.P.R instructor
- University of Washington Distinguished Staff Award Nominee.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS). American Heart Association
- American Heart Association (AHA) Health Care Provider CPR/BLS.
- First Aid & CPR INSTRUCTOR. American Heart Association
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS).
- Geriatric Certification (GEMS).
- 12 Lead EKG Certification.
- Hazardous Materials Operations and Awareness Certification.
- EVAP Cert.
- National Physique Committee (N.P.C) Judge & Event promoter.
- Fire Dist #44 Fire Academy
Jeremy Williams is available for seminars, demonstrations, & workshops.
Testimonials – Former Clients:
I would like to make note of the impressive fact that few people know about the condition attained by the athletes below. They attained that dry, hard look without the use of prescription diuretics. They did not wait until the last moment in hopes for something miraculous to happen the last day, week or month. A long Term realistic assessment, self evaluation, a strategic plan and hard work is what attained the look of these Champions. Do you have what it takes?
1st in Masters 35yrs and older, and 3rd in the 5’8 Open division and 4th place Over All Men’s Physique Division. This was my biggest accomplishment ever… I can’t thank you enough Jeremy Williams for helping me achieve my goals/success! after much needed rest over the weekend… I want to send a huge Shout Out to my coach Jeremy Williams! NPC WA State Championship Bodybuilding was The Biggest milestone of my life! I had a goal to achieve something I once thought was impossible. Through dedication, perseverance and consistency, I managed to achieve that once impossible goal of stepping on stage with the help and support of Jeremy Williams. He has not only been a Great coach but the Best mentor of my life. I’m forever grateful for his knowledge, guidance, assistance, and for keeping me on-point with my nutrition and workout plans. Jeremy Williams, your guidance and support prepared me to be my best, to be a winner on stage! I could not have done it without you.
I also want to thank my very supportive mom Milagros Gatan for helping me prep my meals each week and for being patient with me when I had to restrict my carbs.
Finally, I thank all my friends and family for supporting me on this journey. I am grateful to you all!