NW Fitness Magazine graphic design team opportunities.
Graphic design intern. (3-month duration) Roughly 4 pages of design per month. 8 -12 hours per week depending on skill level.
Join the fun supportive team of NW Fitness Magazine
Work independently as part of an optimistic team
Freedom and convenience of working remotely on your projects
Express your artistic creativity
- Boost your resume
- Receive credential “NW Fitness Magazine graphic design intern“
- Receive course completion certificate
- Your bio added to NW Fitness Magazine web site
- Your credential added to the staff directory in the issues that you contribute to
- Add variety to your design portfolio
- Gain valuable experience
- Increase your network connection with local & national businesses, models, photographers, editors
- Contribute to the admirable & respectable cause of promoting health & fitness in the Northwest.
- Opportunity for advancement onto:
- Freelance Graphic designer
- Contributing Graphic designer
- Graphic design lead
- Graphic design senior lead
- Graphic design project manager
- Graphic design manager
- NW Fitness Magazine, Graphic Design Advisory Committee (G.D.A.C)
Explore & expand your artistic design using: Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design.
NW Fitness Magazine Graphic design projects may include but not limited to the following:
- Creation for print and digital display
- Informative article content (health, fitness, beauty, fashion, medical, professional, recreation, entertainment)
- Event coverage
- Fitness models
- Product reviews
- Info graphics
- Directory listings
- Personal project, special project, elective project.
- Promotional Material: Posters, flyers, brochures, post cards, business cards, logos, clothing,
- Promote community outreach, charity, foundations.