- One Male & One Female Open Class Winner from the 2019 NPC Emerald Cup will be on the cover of the next issue of NW Fitness Magazine. Vote for your favorite Open Overall Class Winner.
- 2019 N.P.C Oregon State Open Contest Coverage – NW Fitness Magazine
- 2019 N.P.C Tanji Johnson Classic Contest Coverage – NW Fitness Magazine
- 2019 N.P.C Northern Classic Contest Coverage - NW Fitness Magazine
- Redeem Free Issue of NW Fitness Magazine
NW Fitness Magazine
Donna Lee Delleree
Some info on my 30 years in the sport of power-lifting and bodybuilding.
When I first started in 1981, there were only a handful of women in strength sports. Bev Frances and Mary Jefferys were a couple of gals who come to mind in the early days.
My first power-lifting contest was in 1981 when living in Hawaii. I set 3 state records after training 6 mo. at the Power Pit gym in Aiea, Hi. After 3 years competing in Power-lifting, I entered a bodybuilding contest in the islands. I won the Paradise Cup 1st and overall, in 1985. The next year placed 3rd in the National Masters BB in Houston, TX.(1986)
I moved to WA. state in 1986 and continued to enter power-lifting and BB both. Did a total of 70 contest in the 30 years. All the power-lifting trophies were 1st places and bodybuilding was in the top 3. Powelifting has always been my favorite of the two.
I became a USPF national judge in 1983. Also became certified in APF and a World judge for WABDL. Did 30 years in the judges chair
Over the years in 3 federations and 3 weight classes I have set as many as 23 world records of which some still stand. Best lifts were, squat 405, bench 255, Dead Lift 423.
As a personal trainer of 25 years, I had the pleasure of training many people competing in BB and power-lifting and many more in general fitness.
In Nov of 2010 received the Hall of Fame award in LV at the Worlds WABDL contest.
Attached are a couple photo’s. One as a BB and the other receiving the Hall of Fame award.
Donna Lee Delleree