- 2022 Emerald Cup Exhibitor Booth
- 2019 Emerald Cup Contest Coverage - NW Fitness Magazine
- 2019 Vancouver Open Contest Coverage - NW Fitness Magazine
- Redeem free issue – NW Fitness Magazine – Jan 2020
- One Male & One Female Open Class Winner from the 2019 NPC Emerald Cup will be on the cover of the next issue of NW Fitness Magazine. Vote for your favorite Open Overall Class Winner.
NW Fitness Magazine (2012)
Birthdate Feb 15, 1985
Competition weight around 110
Off season weight 130
Favorite cheat food Protein Pancakes
Training program I’m on team Bombshell and we like to keep it a secret 🙂 But I can tell you that I am doing cardio 6 days a week and weight training 5 days a week.
Off season diet Momma Bombshell has me eating 6 meals a day with a cheat meal every saturday, My diet changes every 4 weeks.
Competition diet Off season and Competition Diet is pretty similar but with less carbs and fewer calories… another Bombshell secret
Comp history My first show was Washington State in 2010 and I won Overall. Two weeks later I went to Las Vegas to compete in the USA’s and placed 12th. Then I took a few months off and did the 2012 Emerald cup and placed 9th.
Competition goal Its been challenging because I’ve had to take a little bit of time off due to a back injury, but I plan to hit the stage sometime this year. I have been blessed to have made it on Team Bombshell and awarded a sponsorship with Max Muscle. Now that I have the tools I need, I feel like its going to be a successful year.