- One Male & One Female Open Class Winner from the 2019 NPC Emerald Cup will be on the cover of the next issue of NW Fitness Magazine. Vote for your favorite Open Overall Class Winner.
- 2019 N.P.C Oregon State Open Contest Coverage – NW Fitness Magazine
- 2019 N.P.C Tanji Johnson Classic Contest Coverage – NW Fitness Magazine
- 2019 N.P.C Northern Classic Contest Coverage - NW Fitness Magazine
- Redeem Free Issue of NW Fitness Magazine
Clarence Watkins – Inspirational Story
4 years ago I weighed over 325LBS and I was very unhappy and seen no light for my future. I had no friends so the only way I seen to comfort myself was through food. I ate and ate until my heart was content or till I was happy. By the time I was 22 I had reached 325LBs I decided that it was time to change and start living a better, healthier life. I started on my 22nd birthday with my weight loss journey. First by cutting out all bad food then started going to the track everyday and run. Before I knew it I started running more longer than I did the last time and the weight started melting off. For 2 1/2 years I did this. I then started working at the YMCA in my town and I meet a group of guys that were physique and bodybuilding competitors and they suggested I started lifting with them. At first I was like “I don’t want to get big again”. They told me I wouldn’t so I agreed and started lifting with the in October of 2013. They proceeded to suggest that I should compete before I could even think I went off of impulse and registered for NPC Vancouver that following April. And I can’t lie it was one of the best decisions I had made in my life. The people, the lifestyle is truly amazing and I never
thought that I would be amongst these type of people. I absolutely love it.
Clarences Story will be on display at the WA State Fitness EXPO July 11-12th Puyallup Wa. Stop by and vote for his story at the Expo. Clarence will be receiving a special recognition award on stage at the NPC WA STATE Bodybuilding Championship Evening Finals July 11th.