- One Male & One Female Open Class Winner from the 2019 NPC Emerald Cup will be on the cover of the next issue of NW Fitness Magazine. Vote for your favorite Open Overall Class Winner.
- 2019 N.P.C Oregon State Open Contest Coverage – NW Fitness Magazine
- 2019 N.P.C Tanji Johnson Classic Contest Coverage – NW Fitness Magazine
- 2019 N.P.C Northern Classic Contest Coverage - NW Fitness Magazine
- Redeem Free Issue of NW Fitness Magazine
NW Fitness Magazine
March Profiles (2012)
Offseason diet: I try to stay on the 2500 calories a day diet in order to keep my waist small and clean.
Training: Because I am an all-natural bodybuilder my training regimen is somewhat reduced. For larger muscle groups I will do 3 to 4 different exercises and for smaller muscle groups less than 3 different exercises.
Competition History in USA:
December 2000: Ironman Championship in Culver City, CA. Super Heavy 6th place.
December 2002: Ironman Championship in Culver City, CA. Super Heavy 6th place.
October 30, 2010: Border States Championship in San Diego, CA. Super Heavy 2nd Place. Qualify for Nationals.
November 6, 2010: Sacramento Championship in Sacramento, CA. Super Heavy 2nd Place. Qualify for Nationals.
My Goal is to gain a few pounds of quality muscle, without compromising my waistline.
My goal weight for Nationals is 230 pounds. The Last show I was 226 pounds, but my condition was not a 100%. At that time I did no Carb load, because I was not 100%.
My over all goal is to keep improving my quality of muscle each year. Adding size while not compromising my waistline. My goal weight for Nationals is 230 pounds.