- 2022 Emerald Cup Exhibitor Booth
- 2019 Emerald Cup Contest Coverage - NW Fitness Magazine
- 2019 Vancouver Open Contest Coverage - NW Fitness Magazine
- Redeem free issue – NW Fitness Magazine – Jan 2020
- One Male & One Female Open Class Winner from the 2019 NPC Emerald Cup will be on the cover of the next issue of NW Fitness Magazine. Vote for your favorite Open Overall Class Winner.
Winter Day Hike
Looking for a fun way to get some exercise during the long winter days? Head up to your local mountains and try out snowshoeing. It is a great way to burn calories and clear the mind. Don’t want to leave the dog at home? Take him with you! Most un-groomed Snow Park trails allow you to bring your furry four legged friends
- Snowshoes (can rent at most outdoor stores)
- Small emergency kit
- Extra food (calorie dense energy bars)
- Hiking poles (optional). This will help with balance in case you get into some deep snow
- Layer your clothing
- Base Layer – moisture wicking layer next to your skin
- Mid layer – fleece or wool to keep the warmth in
- Outer layer – wind/waterproof layer in case you hit some unexpected weather changes
- Hiking boots
- Gaiters – prevent snow from getting into your boots
- Gloves and Hat
Bringing your dog?
Make sure you protect your pups feet with some winter boots. Your dog will be able to go further if his feet are not frozen!