- 2022 Emerald Cup Exhibitor Booth
- 2019 Emerald Cup Contest Coverage - NW Fitness Magazine
- 2019 Vancouver Open Contest Coverage - NW Fitness Magazine
- Redeem free issue – NW Fitness Magazine – Jan 2020
- One Male & One Female Open Class Winner from the 2019 NPC Emerald Cup will be on the cover of the next issue of NW Fitness Magazine. Vote for your favorite Open Overall Class Winner.
NWFitness Magazine Competitors
Bodybuilding spotlight JACK SANDBERG
No Cardio in offseason, Contest training: Contest Cardio, 6- 7 days a week, up to two hours per workout. Heavy weights
1996 Won Mr. Tri Cities Heavyweight Division 1997 Won Evergreeen State Novice Heavyweight Class
1998 Emerald Cup Light Heavyweight 9th
Occupation: RSC (Resident Service Counselor) for people w/ developmental disabilities. Jack is a certified personal trainer and owner of Showtime Fitness.
Height: 5’11” Competition weight: 201 Power lifting weight: 242 Off-season weight: 250 Favorite rewards meals: pizza or McDonald’s followed by ice cream
Offseason training: 2 on 1 off, Heavy weights
1999 Emeradl Cup Light Heavyweight 11th 2000 3rd Evergreen State Heavyweight Division 2002 State Bench Press Record 220 Lb class (418.75Lb)
2008 3rd Seven Feathers Oregon 2009 4th Oregon 2009 5th Washington State 2010 5th Emerald cup
2010 2nd Empire Classic 2011 1st Oregon 2011 1st Washington State