- 2019 Emerald Cup Contest Coverage - NW Fitness Magazine
- 2019 Vancouver Open Contest Coverage - NW Fitness Magazine
- Redeem free issue – NW Fitness Magazine – Jan 2020
- One Male & One Female Open Class Winner from the 2019 NPC Emerald Cup will be on the cover of the next issue of NW Fitness Magazine. Vote for your favorite Open Overall Class Winner.
- 2019 N.P.C Oregon State Open Contest Coverage – NW Fitness Magazine
Gabe Moen, G-Standard, Bodybuilding, Figure, Fitness Bikini, Physique, contest preparation team
Professional guidance, Nutrition Plans, Training Plans, Posing and more.
I started lifting weights out of boredom at age 15 after school and fell in love immediately with the results. I joined the Powerlifting team at my highschool in Waterloo, Nebraska and was awarded most improved powerlifter of the year after my 2nd year of training. I continued to powerlift for another 2 years post highschool. I finaly gave up powerlifting for the more glamorous bodybuilding lifestyle and after entering and winning my first 2 competitions I was hooked and decided to make a career out of bodybuilding. I have used my 18 years of nutrition and weight training knowledge to build a fantastic clientel whom I enjoy training everyday at GStandard Gym in Tacoma, WA. To any of you out there who are doubting your abilities, I encourage you to give fitness competition a try. What I have learned about the majority of my clientel is that most of them have no faith in themselves so they give up before they even start. You don’t have to compete with others – just do it for your self. I mean, what do you have to lose other than body fat. 🙂 http://www.iamthegstandard.com/
Nominate and vote for your favorite NW: Contest Prep coach, Competitor of the year, most inspirational transformation, service provider, product, establishment, destination, practitioner, professional ect … any and all categories welcome for nomination.