- One Male & One Female Open Class Winner from the 2019 NPC Emerald Cup will be on the cover of the next issue of NW Fitness Magazine. Vote for your favorite Open Overall Class Winner.
- 2019 N.P.C Oregon State Open Contest Coverage – NW Fitness Magazine
- 2019 N.P.C Tanji Johnson Classic Contest Coverage – NW Fitness Magazine
- 2019 N.P.C Northern Classic Contest Coverage - NW Fitness Magazine
- Redeem Free Issue of NW Fitness Magazine
HIKE OF THE MONTH
WITH DAN LUPENSTEIN
RATTLESNAKE LEDGE TRAIL
Located on the eastern end of Rattlesnake Ridge lies the infamous Rattlesnake Ledge. Great views and easy access makes this one of the best hikes in the area. This monolithic rock towers over Rattlesnake Lake and the Snoqualmie River Valley, allowing for breath taking views. From afar this rock is intimidating, but well kept carved paths through the forest allow for safer passage than it did in the past.
From the beginning of the hike you will encounter a gain of 1000ft in just over one and half miles. This is slightly longer than the older trail, but it is also a lot safer. So bring water and stretch out those legs before you take off.
Once out of the forest hike you will be able to take in the surrounding views of the Cedar River watershed and Chester Morse Lake. I suggest you do this trail on a nice sunny day for the best possible visibility. Farther east you will see the familiar peaks of Snoqualmie Pass and of course the majestic Mount Si towering over everything else.
Location Snoqualmie Pass | North Bend Area
Roundtrip 4.0 miles Elevation 1160 ft Highest Point 2078 ft
Features -Lakes -Forest -Mountain Views -Ridge Passes
Dog Friendly (leash required)