- 2022 Emerald Cup Exhibitor Booth
- 2019 Emerald Cup Contest Coverage - NW Fitness Magazine
- 2019 Vancouver Open Contest Coverage - NW Fitness Magazine
- Redeem free issue – NW Fitness Magazine – Jan 2020
- One Male & One Female Open Class Winner from the 2019 NPC Emerald Cup will be on the cover of the next issue of NW Fitness Magazine. Vote for your favorite Open Overall Class Winner.
NW Fitness Magazine
March Profile (2012)
competition weight: 185-188lbs
favorite cheat food: French Dip or Pizza
training program: I used a modified version of Layne Norton’s P.H.A.T. (Power Hypertrophy Adaptive Training). The principles I take from that program is hitting a muscle with a really heavy day of training in the 6-8 rep range and then about 3-4 days later hitting it again with a higher rep range of 12-15. Your really able to hit every type of muscle fiber and it gaurantee’s minimal muscle loss when in contest prep.
offseason diet: My offseason diet is very similar to my contest prep diet with the exception of a higher calorie intake. For food sources I stick to steak, chicken breasts and buffalo for protein sources. My carb sources consist of whole grain cereals, oatmeal, yams, brown rice. My fats typically come from peanut butter and from what is naturally in the protein and carbs. I try and keep my diet as simple as possible and hit my macro nutrient goals.
competition diet: My contest prep diet is the same as my offseason, with less macro nutrients overall.
competition history: 2009 INBF West Coast Classic Mens Heavyweigh and Overall Champion; 2009 NPC Washington State Ironman Light-Heavy weight and Overall Champion; 2009 WNBF Worlds 7th place Middleweights.
competition goals: I plan on competing in the 2012 Emerald Cup