- One Male & One Female Open Class Winner from the 2019 NPC Emerald Cup will be on the cover of the next issue of NW Fitness Magazine. Vote for your favorite Open Overall Class Winner.
- 2019 N.P.C Oregon State Open Contest Coverage – NW Fitness Magazine
- 2019 N.P.C Tanji Johnson Classic Contest Coverage – NW Fitness Magazine
- 2019 N.P.C Northern Classic Contest Coverage - NW Fitness Magazine
- Redeem Free Issue of NW Fitness Magazine
by NWCC Tan
There are two main tips for skin preparation to help get a deep solid airbrush tan. Number one is moisturize number two is exfoliate. Use a moisturizer on a daily basis, for men if you don’t already moisturize start at least 1 month out. Use any moisturizer you can find. You should start exfoliating at least a week before the show, every other day during the week, if your skin can handle it daily. Be careful not to damage your skin though. Also you men start shaving at least 1 month out so your skin gets used to the process. Another thing you can do is put a top coat of fingernail polish in both your hands and toes, this is both men and women. It keeps your nails from getting stained. Another tip to having a winning tan is to stop using deodorants at least two weeks out from the show. This gives your body time to flush out the metals from your system. If you must, use an organic deodorant.
This is just a few tips to help your skin to a winning tan, good luck!
Bill Willyerd (NWCC Tan)