- 2019 Emerald Cup Contest Coverage - NW Fitness Magazine
- 2019 Vancouver Open Contest Coverage - NW Fitness Magazine
- Redeem free issue – NW Fitness Magazine – Jan 2020
- One Male & One Female Open Class Winner from the 2019 NPC Emerald Cup will be on the cover of the next issue of NW Fitness Magazine. Vote for your favorite Open Overall Class Winner.
- 2019 N.P.C Oregon State Open Contest Coverage – NW Fitness Magazine
NW Fitness Magazine
The Importance of Family Fitness.
Raymond Bailie, M.D. Pediatric and Adult Anesthesiologist
Working in a busy practice and finding time for myself to exercise can be a challenge. Add time to spend with family and something has to give. Or does it? A novel solution to this problem is to work out with your family! The old saying is that families that eat together stay together. Could the same thing be said about fitness and families. Imagine how the stress from each family members day is removed with a good healthy sweat! Of course having something in common brings people together and opens the doors to communication about the activity, and more importantly to what is going on in each other lives. My theory is, families that work out together will stay together! Suggested activities: – Crossfit for kids and adults (my personal favorite) – jogging – biking – Swimming – Zumba – anything you can do with your family as a group that makes you sweat 3-4 times a week!
Health and wellness, Raymond Bailie, M.D. Pediatric and Adult Anesthesiologist Private Practice
Comments, questions welcome email@example.com